MASTERS ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
To apply for admission to our Masters programmes, applicants must have:
- A first degree not below second class lower division from an accredited university.
- Diploma (HND) or 2-year Diploma from an accredited university
- Chartered Membership from professional qualifying bodies; ACCA, CIMA, ICAG, CILT, ICBA or CIPS (for applicants applying to Coventry and Anhalt University programmes only).
- Applicants with third class or pass degrees are required to attend a one-month mandatory refresher course and pass an interview to qualify for a programme.
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant working / professional experience is required for applicants to MBA programmes.
- Be proficient in Microsoft word, Excel and Power Point