PhD Admissions Requirements
A relevant (research) master’s degree in the (related) area of study being applied for
• Professional and academic recommendations
• A completed and signed application form together with all stated requirements.
• International Students will be required to prove proficiency in the use of English Language.
• Certified true copies of certificates and any other academic records.
• Two recent passport-sized photographs one of which should be affixed to the form.
• Personal Statement/Statement of Purpose
• Research proposal of an appropriate standard (15 pages maximum)
• Copies of publications or research materials, if any.
• Curriculum Vitae
Go to apply.gtuc.edu.gh. You can also personally visit the Doctoral Education Unit at the Graduate School for a copy of the form.
Applications are accepted all year round, however, the major intake periods are:
January, June and/or September every year